Postgraduate Research Funding at The Open University
The Faculty of Social Sciences invites applications for five full-time PhD studentships (three years) and two PhD fee waivers, full-time (three years) or part-time (six years), commencing October 2015.
The Faculty has a thriving research culture and is engaged in world-class, critical and agenda setting research that has a strong focus on social justice, impact and public engagement. We are committed to the enhancement and development of this culture as a priority in our mission. Our research is supported by a number of prestigious research centres as well as by our six academic departments.
You will have at least a 2:1 as a first degree and a relevant Masters' Degree and be interested in conducting research at a doctorate level in one of the following broad research areas:
- Citizenship and governance
- Crime, security and policing
- Environment and climate change
- Health, economics and welfare
- Identities, mobilities and migration
- 'Imaginative Governance' in Europe
- Intimacies, sexualities and relationships
- Media, culture and society
Deadline: June 25.
8 juni 2015
Webbredaktör: Lina Lorentz
Sidansvarig: Socialantropologiska institutionen